View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
As Fallenkit looked up at the ceiling one last time she noticed her mother's expression and couldn't help but let out a giggle she was also ticklish then it turned to laughter which she couldn't keep down .She rolled over into her back now pawing the air and she booped her mother's nose , what Raspberryleaf was trying to do it seemed to have worked the kit was no longer afraid as she was now in a series of giggles and laughter . Her little tail was thrashing happily leaving some dirt be turn to dust , her ears twitched. She loved being a kit she watched what the warriors and apprentices had to do and she didn't want to do any of it since it looked like hard work , but yet she did want her warrior name
" when am I gonna be a warrior? I wanna be Fallenlight! " she meowed and she stood to her paws she then spun around . The kit ignored the cold weather outside
The feline's ginger furred face split into a smile when Fallenkit booped her nose and she readjusted herself to be more comfortable, simultaneously inviting Fallenkit to snuggle up with her. As the kit's laughter died down, the thunder rumbled outside again, but much more calmly, as if it was going to sleep. Raspberryleaf touched Fallenkit's nose with her own, then broke away and said, "Whatever it is, it's going to be the best warrior name out there, because you'll be the best warrior ever. I know it!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-