Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Ebonypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ebonyfrost. StarClan honors your intelligence and rationality. You have come far, and the trail ahead may not be easy, but SkyClan is in good paws."

The spirit stepped forward, briefly resting his muzzle on her head as was custom, and he withdrew after a moment. "Whether you sleep at the crystal for tonight is up to you - you'll find yourself in StarClan's hunting grounds, although whether or not you meet another spirit remains to be seen." Aconiteheart hesitated, silent words at his maw. "Regardless, this is where we must part, as difficult as it is. May StarClan light your path, Ebonyfrost, and may you prosper as SkyClan's full medicine cat."

With this, the spotted tabby turned, fading as he started towards the shadows of the cavern until he was gone completely.
Ebonyfrost ran her tongue lightly along his shoulder, as was custom before she watched him draw away.
"Thank you." She mewed. Tentatively allowing her walls to lower for a moment.
"For the name." The future seemed so strange now. Her Starclan mentor was to dissapear as he had done so many times before and he may not reappear.
"And for everything it means."

She watched as he padded away, drowned by shadows, his shape leaving her to stand there in the cavern, bright eyes flashing.
Ebonyfrost stood this way for another moment, looking at the spot where he had gone, before she turned towards the crystal.
Silently, she closed her eyes and leaned forwards until the tip of her nose pressed against the surface, falling unconscious.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.