View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Tigerpaw nodded glancing at his litter sister," Bucknight is the greatest leader alive!"

Walnutpaw snarled her voice loud and clear," JOIN YOU AND SUPPORT THR DARK FOREST! JOIN YOU IN SUPPORT OF THE DARKFOREST? she snalred in rage," You fool nothing you do is worse than making me support them! I've kept my thoughts to myself all this time, but now I can't!" She unsheathed her glissenling claws and yowled," Riverclan, all those who dare not stand up in fear of punishment, if we join forces as one we can drive out Bucknight and Thornfrost and let the clan vote on our next leader!" She snarled in rage on the brink of attacking Bucknight

Cherrywillow heard Walnutpaw cursing and glanced at Bucknight," I'm so sorry my apprentice has an attitude, I assure you, by the end of the afternoon shell have learned to keep her tounge in her mouth and support you and the Darkforest fully." she gushed as she covered Walnutpaw's mouth with her tail.

Tigerpaw scowled at Walnutpaw," Starclan lover...," he muttered

Duskpaw ducked his head occwardly towards his littermates, he shut his jaw, keeping his voice quiet," Keep your opinions to yourselves."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here