View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:35 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Webclaw and Foxfire sat together in each others embrace. Webclaw nodded his head in agreement, but knew that he only believed parts of it. He felt the nudge of Foxfire beside him and turned to face her. "What?" He whispered leaning closer. "You know it's not right!" she whispered back fearfully. "I know, sweet, keep your opinions to your self though, we have the little ones to care for." Webclaw replied softly, flicking his tail to indicate her swollen belly. Foxclaw nodded and fell silent.

The three apprentice sat side by side together. Fadedpaw, Doepaw, and Sealpaw together as always. They gazed at Bucknight, but although they shared a close bond with each other, they shared different opinions this time. Doepaw watch, a cool anger swirling through her mind. Who was he to come in and remove the beliefs that everyone had since ancient times. Sealpaw sat there quietly, he would rather succumb to the leader than stand and oppose him. Fadedpaw nodded her head in agreement. At first she had not followed him, deeming him untrustworthy, but now, now she understood. Starclan played favorites, not normally talking to warriors and apprentices. Now she understood.

Waterstreak tried his hardest not to lose his cool. He found it rather hard to do though. He tried to listen and find some good in the cat, but was disappointed. He had gotten used to the usual Starclan shunning thing, no matter how much he disagreed with it. But now he was saying to trust the Darkforest? Waterstreak's maw turned down into a frown remembering the cat that had been his friend, he remembered how his sister's body had been layered with Acornprick's scent as the blood spilled from her neck. Waterstreak returned his icy blue gaze to Bucknight, his angry, defiant look giving him away that no, he did not trust the dark forest, or Bucknight's leadership.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~