View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.
The man laughed and jumped down in front of her,"The thing is kid..."He kicked her to the ground and pinned her,"The samurai thing was just an act, if i'm to be honest with you I could take on a tailed beast just for a fun."He chuckled,"Now i'll leave so you can complete your little mission but just know i'll be back."He gave her a stomp into the chest knocking the wind out of her so she couldn't follow,"Come after me when you're not so weak."He then disappeared into a smoke cloud.

Kaira looked at Kenji and gave a sigh of defeat before slumping against a building,"He beat me up but then suddenly my vision went red and I lost control and attacked him with an untamed power, there was this red aura around me. What was it?"He asked.