View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord