View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.
A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.