View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord