View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Ok)
"Let me guess.Just go after the sumari." She muttered,picking him up as best as she could.She knew she couldn't carry him all the way back to the village,but somewhere safe would be better than in the open.

Saki put Kaira down behind a old building that was half torn down.It wasn't the best spot,but it would be OK for now. She hadn't brought any bandages, but used a few of the herbs she knew how to use to stop the bleeding.She stood up,leaving the broken building to look for the samurai.
Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.