View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
We can continue where we where.Kaira was fighting the sumari using the 8 tails chakura and Saki was trying to decide wether to help or not.Kenji was still looking for them after they got separated.

Also,anyone can ask to join if they want.Just put private sence it's continuing from the last RP)

My charecters(so I dont forget)
Saki,kenji
(Changed sakiko name to Saki,and got rid of jake.don't know if I'm keeping hagika yet,but probably not)

@Ant
Kaira looked at the samurai who was bleeding through his now broken armor,"YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

The samurai just laughed blood coming out after every laugh,"So stupid kid you wouldn't know a pen from a pencil if someone didn't tell you."All of the mans wounds healed and and he sent his fist into Kaira's chest knocking the air out of him,"You can fight me when you're stronger but until then you'll only be a weakling."He reeled his fist up and sent it into his chest again this time breaking his ribs,"Oh and you girl I know you've been here this whole time you might want to save this weakling or you can chase me but you'll end up just like him."He then disappeared leaving Kaira there.

Kaira cried in pain as he watched the man disappeared using the last of his strength to reach out for him but only managing to fall forward faster.