My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@kitten~
@DragonChaos
@Summer Haze
@Random Melody

(I'm going to timeskip so that we can continue rping!)

West woke to the morning sun peaking over the horizon, casting the darkened sky into various shades of oranges and reds. He rose silently from his sleeping spot beneath the bush and crawled back out into the open, blinking the sleepiness out of his gaze. His mouth parted in a yawn as he arched his back in a long stretch. He then turned on his heels and started to venture back out into the woods. Seeing no movement from the others that slept nearby, he figured he'd go out to catch some breakfast.
(Yessss good idea)
Kila muttered to herself as she trotted through the woods, muzzle in the air and her jaws parted. She wanted to bring something back to eat for the rest of the group before they headed out so they'd be energized for a least a little while. Kila didn't like being held back... Pff, so why did she venture with such a large group? That was something to think about. Her amber gaze flickered when the scent of a vole hit her nose, and she stopped walking, her tail lifting gently as her gaze focused on the creature.

It only took half a second to lunge, and another second to snap the vole's neck, killing it quickly. She took a deep breath and dropped the prey, shaking her fur out and pricking her ears. She smelled something else, another cat.... Turning, the ginger she-cat allowed her gaze to flicker around more before she saw a white pelt brushing through the trees. She stayed there for a moment, wondering if it was Tide or West, then simply lifted her nose and sniffed. Slick. Kila thought in amusement, kicking a few leaves over the dead vole for later before turning and bounding over to the Tom. "Heya Slick," She mewed, slowing to walk beside him. "I didn't know you got up this early."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust