View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2022, 10:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default the dark waters below

Hello! With a few changes being made, and some roleplays that I had wanted to do for Fawnpaw being altered, I am setting up this plot! It will take place once the territory expedition is over, and is pretty simple!

While walking around camp, Fawnpaw will ask [WARRIOR] to accompany her out in the territory to walk along the edge of the stream for flowers. They have a nice conversation, get to talking, all that good stuff. As they're walking, Fawnpaw spots a rather pretty plant - but it's hanging way over the water. She promises [WARRIOR] it'll be alright and stretches as far as she can reach to try and get it... but ends up falling in.

Immediately she will be shocked with how cold the water is and sort of freeze as the current carries her downstream. She'll do her best to try and swim, but with only one lesson under her paws so far it'll be difficult, and she will almost drown. That is, until [WARRIOR] jumps in and ends up saving her, hauling her to safety on the bang further down the line.

Shivering, wet, and cold, Fawnpaw will cling to whoever pulls her out. During her near-death experience she will have practically seen her "life flash before her eyes" in a sort of way. Eventually she'll be warmed up by [WARRIOR] and brought back to camp, but her view on the water will have forever changed. Now, she's terrified of it and refuses to go anywhere near it. Though secretly, she does wish to one day conquer that fear.

That's pretty much it! All I need is one warrior who is willing to be apart of this plot! Fawnpaw will grow attached to them so as long as they're alright with her considering them close to her, they're good to be applied!

No real requirements other than it has to be a RiverClan warrior And no form either - just list your character below and tell me why they would fit this plot.

Thanks a bunch!