Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@Socks
(I'm gonna make a kit just for this and then like burn it and hope no one finds out.)
"But if it is a kit thing, why don't Garterkit, Snakekit, or Chameleonkit see it? Oh, I'm probably just worrying to much." Paleheart returned her mates nuzzle, basking in the attention before going back to worrying about her kits. As a mother will do. (Sorry for short ;; )

"How about... That kit! She's been sneering at us like we're losers and just laughed at Gecko! As weird as he is, that's our brother!" Garterkit gestured to a kit slightly older than them, a shekit with sleek black fur and emerald eyes. "I bet her name's something stupid like Jewelkit or Nightkit."
Her name was in fact Nightingalekit.
"So, what should w do, throw a beetle on her? We gotta get payback for her laughing at Geckokit and us!" The fluffy tom chuckled and grinned mischeviously, plans brewing in his head.
"Perhaps he's just got some kind of kit-condition, don't get too worked up." He gave her a gentle purr. "Lets just wait a little bit, to see if it it gets better." Or worse. Hareleap thought, though he shook the thought away. He needed to comfort his mate, not worry her more.

"Yeah!" Snakekit agreed to the victim, his eyes burning with a hunger for mischeif. "We have to get revenge, nobody makes fun of our family!" He spat, glaring in the she-kits direction. She didn't have a right to be so rude! "Hm..I like the bug idea, but lets go a bit bigger!" He mewed with excitement, scanning the area. "Bugs..." he mumbled.