View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:03 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Four Sisters- Applications

Name: Light |Lightkit|Lightpaw|Lightfeather
Clan/Affiliaton: Kidnapped from Shadowclan but joins Windclan
Personality: Light is a goofy cat, and flirty. ] He hides behide his flirty and goofy ways. Hating when cats worry about him. Light is a great listener and studdborn, but isn't that blunt. He always seems to fighting himself inside, saying he'll do something but never does. He has a kind-heart and doesn't wish to cause harm to others, convincing himself that he is just showing the cat to the sisters and that they do the harm. Light like I said is flirty, but he leads cats on without knowing it. Breaking hearts without meaning to. He doesn't judge or at least doesn't talk what he thinks, or talks behide backs.
Okay with becoming a mercenary/working with the sisters?: I think he would try not to get involve to much but just lead cats to them, but deny it.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Roleplay Sample:

Wolfpaw surge forward, pushing past Webpaw. Tears threatened to come but by all means, he didn't care. The apprentice eyes were on the ground, as he ran. The wind seem to be against him, but wasn't it always? I killed someone, I didn't even have to. His thoughts whirled around him, like the ways cats had yowled at him or question him. Wolfpaw didn't have to speak, he knew what he had done. It wasn't his own clan member but a apprentice like himself, at least he could picture that was what they were doing. Every moment, every second, his legs threatened to give out until they finally did. Wolfpaw fall to the ground, his chest rising up and down quickly for breath. Until it slowed, he only just shoke frozen on the ground.

"Pathetic, what are you doing?" A voice asked, it wasn't soothing but nor cold. Just.. simple. Wolfpaw lifted his gaze, which looked like a glare at the cat. It was only a young one, about his age at least. His ears pulled back, threatening to attack but he only dug his head into his paws. Feeling a light kick at his side, "Get up!" They hissed. Wolfpaw obeyed, staggering to stand. "Can't you se-" He was cut off, squinting at the them until his eyes widened in realization. "Y-you!" Wolfpaw yelped, stepping back. "Yes, me. Your savior, Rain. " . Rain retorted. Wolfpaw shuffled his paws, " I'm not saying thank you if that is what you want. Go away," He growled.

He turned away, walking or dragging himself away but Rain followed. " I don't need one, I'm just here to annoy you. You're Wolfpaw, aren't you? Stop being so terrified of killing a cat! Everyone does at least once. " Rain informed. Wolfpaw didn't reply back, as he felt rain patter or heard the rain, but soon it grew more heavier. He pressed himself to a broad tree trunk, letting the leaves block it. Rain however stayed out of it, " Get a cold. See if I care!" Wolfpaw warned but more like trying to get a snarky reply. Rain only stifle a laugh and didn't reply. However, he came under the tree.

PPD: 5.61 but I'm online everyday
Other/Suggestions: Light will join Windclan but still lead victims to the sisters, keeping in touch. However not until he is 12 moons old and be kidnapped at 3 moons old.
aaaa

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 23rd, 2017 at 08:08 PM.