View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:42 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Done! And sure! I'll start. And I'm making Snowstorm newly expecting kits so she can tell Endstar.)

The beautiful white molly, no other then Snowstorm, Endstar's female mate. Laid in the clearing of Wolf kingdom's camp. With her blue eyes closed and limbs outstretched she rest in the sun. She had just figured out she was expecting Endstar's kits and a made a purr rumble in her chest. She had always wanted kits and she loved her mate deeply. Though she hadn't to him yet she hoped he'd be as happy as her. As she laid there she wondered how many kits she'd have if they'd all be toms all the fun stuff queens wondered.

(Sorry it's short.)
It’s okay! And okay!! :3)
A soft purr came from behind her as Endstar a handsome tall almost powerful looking black tom with mixed colored eyes one blood red and the other sky blue. He had a few scars here and there but it wasn’t enough to make him too scary. He began to stand over his beautiful mate purring happily at the sound of her purr “ what’s gotten you so happy On this beautiful day? “ he says as he nuzzles her cheek playfully purring happily “ I hope it’s fun~” he says in a dark husky voice which was warm and loving. He truly loved his mates dearly and will do anything for them no matter how much the cost is. He will do it in their names.