View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As they neared the training moor, Ambercloud pondered what she should have her apprentice do first. Fighting, obviously, but what? I've got this. It's his assessment, not mine. I just... I don't want to let this bright, young, capable tom down.
So by the time the pair entered the training moor, Ambercloud had thought uo exactly what she was going to do.
Stopping and pausing for a moment, she sat. "Attack me," the she-cat ordered, flicking her tail. Her ear twitched as she stared her apprentice down, She wasn't going to make this easy. He'd know, and he'd feel like he hadn't proved himself of his warrior name and whatnot, and go off to do something stupid.
Thistlepaw faced his mentor, remembering their fist training session as the familiar words rang out from her.

Attack me!

Not to long ago, he would have felt hopeless hearing those words. Felt like there was no chance he could win against another cat. Today, he felt a fire in his soul. He grinned. "You asked for it." The little grey tom charged at Ambercloud, closing the gap between them as she darted to both sides. Which way am I going? huh? he thought to himself, preparing to dart underneath her and knock out her legs in a single smooth motion.