View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes :3 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
[ I’m waiting... @Rubinaito ]
we are time skipping to after the birth, so kits are expected to interact with their mother for the first time. ill have daydream come in right after each kit replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringkit whispered in complete terror,"Just attack me now. Get the suspense over with." She awaited the attack.
daydream furrowed their brows, shocked at what the kit was saying. hurt? attack? they were a medcat, they wouldnt do that, much less a defenseless kit. ¨im not going to attakc you. why do you think that i would?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Burrpaw felt himself be slid onto a nest in the medicine cat den. Every wound on his body screamed in protest, but he could not cry out. Soft, fluffy material was press to the worst of his scratches. His heart began to beat a little stronger, his breaths a little steadier. And maybe, if he looked closed enough, the Bengal tom could see the darkness around him lighten from black to light gray.
the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon bent down and licked the honeycomb. After a few seconds he sat back up, licking his whiskers. He sighed contently. His throat felt a lot better, but he knew it would probably come back. "Thanks Daydream."
¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨