View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The feline chirped, "Good morning!" Her solid green gaze then rested on Pinebark. She went through the list of elders that she had met, and found after a few moments that Pinebark wasn't on the list. He seems tired. It was true. The elder's voice was soft and sounded as though he hadn't had a wink of sleep the previous night. "I don't believe I have met you before. I'm Snowpaw." She then turned to Nightpaw, a grin still on her maw. "I can help!"

{Also!
I was wondering when Snowpaw's little accident should happen. After this roleplay? It's going to be a big one.. Big enough that she has to stay apprenticed for a while, until Nightpaw can be made a warrior with her.}
Nightpaw brightened at the offer, "You can? That's so great!" Nightpaw exclaimed. She still wasn't entirely clear on how to do the chores, but whatever they had to do, with Snowpaw, it would be so much fun. She turned to the elder, her tail twitching with excitement. "Is there something you want us to do, Pinebark?"

Pinebark nodded, "Hey there Snowpaw. You've grown since the last time I've seen you. I remember the white ball of fluff tumbling around in the clearing." Pinebark chuckled to himself softly. Not every kit in Shadowclan knew him, but he loved watching them grow up and remembered every one... well except this Nightpaw. He supposed that's what happens when you get old, your memory stopped being so sharp. "I could use some new moss," he said. "Mine is getting a little dry and uncomfortable."