View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

She stared through shocked eyes as Nightpaw launched herself to her own paws with a lash of her tail. Juniperpaw watched the exchange between the warrior apprentice and the older tomcat, unsure as to how to react. Luckily for her, the brief confrontation ended as quickly as it had started, and Juniperpaw let her tail-tip brush Nightpaw's flank in an attempt to calm the warrior apprentice with just her presence. It wasn't shocking to hear such a comment come from Shinefang though Juniperpaw had never been on the receiving end of one of his sharp remarks. In all honesty, Juniperpaw preferred to keep it that way.

Juniperpaw took mental note of Daydream's list, eager not to let even a bit of the knowledge slip from her mind. She'd have to remember all this if she were to look after her clanmates. She nodded with a distant expression across her face as she continuously went over the herbs and their uses. She was brought back to reality at the mention of Geckoleaf, sharply turning her head to where both Daydream and Shinefang were within her sight. After a quick moment where Juniperpaw registered what had just been said, she rose to her paws and swiftly approached her friends. ``Actually, your work looks great, Shinefang. Daydream will recover just fine, I'm sure.``

She didn't want to be the one to break the news, especially not so soon. Daydream would be heartbroken. Juniperpaw could deal with Geckoleaf's abrupt disappearance without letting it affect her on the outside, just as she'd done and would continue to do when her biological mother disappeared. She didn't let her grief show unless she was alone, and even then Juniperpaw tried her best to be the most upbeat and outgoing feline. Meanwhile, she was sure Daydream would become even more distant and aloof than they already were, and Juniperpaw did not want to see her sibling-figure become even more closed off. ``Shouldn't we be, um, doing something? We came here for a reason, I believe, didn't we, Daydream?`` Juniperpaw focused her attention on the ShadowClan cat, attempting to change the subject.
@Charmer
"Not to be rude, but i would rather get a second look by a medicine cat that hasnt recently been apprenticed," they replied bluntly. while they respected the two medcats, they only knew basics of things, it could never be to much caution to get a second look. and like many cats have told them, they should take care f their health, so they were going to. they could sense a bit of tension in the air with juniperpaws words, eyeing her out of the corner of their eye with a distant look. what was up with her? it wasnt hard to hide things from daydream, they could read people pretty easily.

"yeah, i know we came here for herbs. never thought youd be the one telling me to stay on track," they replied. juniper was always one to be social and almost hyper active when it came to others, and the fact that the subject changed to quickly was another red flag. hmm.

they scuffed the ground, placing herbs in a single pile, taking a bit more since shinefang had offered. they looked towards nightpaw, not wanting her to feel left out,"want to help me organize these?"

Last edited by graves; December 26th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.