View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2020, 11:24 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: 🔥 Fire Drills 🔥

// @Roseleader | @Zesty Mango

The abyssinian huffed to himself when he heard Frostbreeze's retort, although he managed to refrain from rolling his eyes this time. The golden feline looked on blankly as Dogkit came prancing out of the Medicine Den with, lo and behold, marigold in her maw. What? How? Last he he checked, kittens weren't taught herbology from the Nursery, or was that a new thing going on? Expression bent on confusion, he apprentice shook his head quicky. Dashing into the den, Lionpaw quickly picked out the marigold, clamped sone of it tenderly between his jaws, then turned tail and rushed back to Frostbreeze where he deposited the flowers in front of her.

"So now what?" he questioned. "You're gonna make us chew it?" The apprentice tapped his tail onto the ground. "It's not like anyone's actually gonna get burned today. Actually, if we're having a fire drill, as in, practicing evacuating camp 'cuz there's a fire in it, then I don't think you're gonna have a fresh supply of marigold around. 'Cuz, y'know, camp would be on fire, and the Medicine Den's right in the middle of it?"

He glanced at Dogkit for a second before attempting to catch Frostbreeze's gaze once more. "You do know where marigold grows in the territory in case of an emergency, don't you? 'Cuz if not, then we're still gonna bs stuck on burn treatment, anyway."
Have a wonderful day!