View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs

[ Open ]

Oskar was lying flat on his belly off to the side, large head resting on his huge paws. He was a massive male, being a Great Dane, but before the planes flew overhead he'd fallen ill and his affectionate owner took him to the vet where he spent days recovering from the loss of his front left leg. His lost limb slowed him down slightly and made each step a great effort. He didn't expect to live too long and he could already see the day where he shared his goodbyes with the pack and hobbled off to die alone. Oskar feared he was holding back his pack-mates with his severe disability, and he was very much aware that in times like these, weakness was not tolerated. With this knowledge, he did his best to prove himself to the pack but he could only prove himself in a low-paced rank like sigma, but that was good enough for Oskar - he hoped it was good enough for everyone else.

His rounded tongue lolled from between his lips and his chest heaved as he breathed heavily, slowly. Oskar studied the area without moving his head, eyes rolling in his skull. With a flick of his ear, he drew his tongue over his damp nose only to allow it to drop back down again. There wasn't much for the dog to do, not when he was a sigma in a pack that lacked pups. There was always the subordinates but after looking around Oskar confirmed that they were conversing with their pack-mates. He was content, however, just where he was.