Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The cream tabby's ears swiveled towards the sound of Crimsonsky's pawsteps as they grew closer. After a moment, Fennelnose glanced over at them, yellows hues examining the red and black molly. "Yes, a lot has happened as of late," they began, keeping their words clipped and short. They did not know this cat, but they seemed to be too cheerful for their tastes. "Hopefully the new deputy will be someone more experienced than Snowstar." Fennel switched their gaze over to the boulder, where they spotted their very own leader and the arrival of Blazingstar. Keeping their optics focused on the rock, they continued. "Snowstar is a very young cat, so she won't be very wise in her decision-making as leader. Not to say that I'm wise, though—I'm only a few moons older than her. Ten moons, at the most."

Fennelnose inhaled, breathing in the scent of the other cat. ThunderClan, they decided. How could they not have seen them in the camp before?

Then again... they were a rather oblivious enby. "What's your name?" Of course, names would be useful. And even if that inquiry was a little too blunt—what if this cat knew who they were?—they didn't care. Not much mattered to them anymore. They only wished that the three closest to them were nearby. After a moment, they settled on asking another question. "Do you hope to be the next deputy? I mean, sure, everybody wants to be some sort of high rank, but what sort of new things do you bring to the plate?" Bombarding someone with relentless and personal questions was their specialty.
Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧