View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:07 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post

--- Please speak to my cats they are lonely smol beans ---
Moonsong, Swiftecho, Dewpaw, and Duskpaw had all been chosen to go to Gathering, and Dewpaw and Duskpaw were bustling with excitement. Moonsong and Swiftecho led them, and to everyone's surprise, Moonsong was the one to tell them to quiet down. She held her tail high, proud of her apprentice. This was Dewpaw and Duskpaw's first gathering. As they were led into the gathering, Duskpaw's eyes grew wide and he looked filled with wonder. His stubby tail wagged, much like a dog's. Dewpaw's excitement was the same, and she bounded forward. Before Moonsong could scold her, Duskpaw had rushed forward too, and Moonsong opened her mouth to say something as Swiftecho interrupted her.
"Just let them be," sighed Swiftecho, his ears flicking. "The first gathering is always the most exciting."
Although she wanted to disagree with him, Moonsong obliged. He was right - let the apprentices have their fun. "Don't start fights with other Clan cats!" She called out to both Duskpaw and Dewpaw, warning them.
Next to her, Swiftecho rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile he tried to suppress. Not responding he headed forward, his fellow warrior at his side. "Let's go," he told her. "ThunderClan's already here."
"At least we're not the last clan," muttered Moonsong, heading forward, nearly bouncing on her paws. Her silver pelt shone like the moon in the faint light from the sky, and she purred. "I hope I get to speak to some of the other Clan cats," she told Swiftecho, as they both settled down in a patch of light, not to close to the front of the crowd but not in the back either.
"You seem too eager," remarked Swiftecho jokingly, his tail-tip flicking. He glanced toward Moonsong. "Someone you're hoping to see in particular?" He drawled out his words.
Moonsong rolled her eyes, huffing. "No. I'm just excited to be at the Gathering again."
"You were here last moon, no?"
"No. I stayed and guarded camp. But now that the evil era is over, more warriors can go, and that includes me!" She purred, like a laugh. "And you, it seems."

--- Please speak to my cats they are lonely smol beans ---
Snarlingpaw, Creampaw, and Stammerpaw walked over to Dewpaw and Duskpaw. Snarlingpaw laughed and nodded to Creampaw. "Look! Newbies!" The two she-cats laughed at the small kittens. Stammerpaw laughed half-heartedly, like a sort of leave-me-alone wheeze.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |