View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was mad, she was as upset as upset could get. However, as medicine cat, it was her duty to remain strong and calm for her patients. She couldn't freak out like she wanted to, she couldn't cry and scream all her frustration, but instead, she had to help the one kit that destroyed her herb piles. She was more than willing to help Sorrelkit, but she wished it was on better terms. ``I like to help others, Sorrelkit, and right now you are in dire need of my support. Your needs overpower my feelings.`` It was true - Juniperpaw's emotions meant nothing right now, but the kit's health did. With her tail-tip resting lightly on Sorrelkit's spine, the medicine cat guided her to an available nest for her to rest on. ``I'll send for someone to retrieve fresh-kill for when you wake.``
Sorrelkit nodded slowly to Juniperpaw she’s going to tell my parents. I will never be a warrior....her thoughts drifted off into pleasent sleep. She began dreaming of flowers and rivers and fish jumping into her mouth for her, that’s how hunting was in her mind, easy. She flicked her tail happily in her sleep forgetting about the fact she was in the medicine cat’s den, and had just almost died.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here