Old April 17th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Heatherfur's Departure [Private]

@Mauve

"It wasn't because of you"
"Not even he blames you for his death"

Blazingstar inhaled sharply, his fur prickled more. He hadn't even noticed the light touch of her tail on his paw before his eyes raised up to meet Heatherfur's gaze. There was a different type of emotion in them now. How dare she speak for a feline who was dead. It wasn't Cobraspirit saying and as much as she may look like Sneakersong, it wasn't Sneakersong telling him it wasn't his fault. She couldn't speak for either feline. He would never know how they truly feel -- despite Cobraspirit forgiving during his nine lives ceremony -- and neither would Heatherfur. "You can't tell me how you assume they feel. For all either of us know, they do blame me. For all I know, you still blame me, even if it's partial!" he suddenly exclaimed. His gaze watered a little as he rose to his paws, his tail lashing behind him. "No matter what you tell me Sneak--" he had to catch himself there "--Heatherfur... it will always be my fault for your family getting destroyed. Mintberry would still be here. Sneakersong would still be here. Co-Cobrapsirit would still be here. Frogea- Frogspirit would still be here! Frogspirits kits might even still be around. Poor Patchkit died a horrible death without a father and you want to know why? Frogspirit couldn't come back to WindClan because he couldn't face me again!" the words left his mouth so rapidly, he didn't give himself time to think things through. The first tear hit the nest beneath him, followed by a few more as everything Blazingstar felt came out. "Why are you still here!? You have nothing left here! Maybe friends, but friends aren't the same as family! Maybe that's why Mintberry hates you too. Maybe it's because she's right and it is all my fault! Why do you remind me of the awful thing I did..." he blurted out. His tone had changed dramatically. It was like he was actually mad at Heatherfur for being in the clan. For being a dreaded reminder every day. Everything was unintentional. The words he spoke now, he would regret later, but something in him snapped and he couldn't stop himself.