View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Rushingwater didn't know what was going on in her apprentice's mind, sometimes she wished she did. Well, wish that she could read cat's minds. It would be fairly interesting. Not to mention helpful. She seem lost in thought for a second, she look back at her apprentices before remembering what she was doing. "Good!" She meowed, nodding. "No claws, keep them sheathed." She answered her question. Rushingwater doubt that in training they with used unsheathed claws. It was dangerous and unneeded injuries for Juniperpaw. Plus, all the cats would think she was a horrible mentor! Rushingwater would never want that, she wouldn't bare to have someone have those thoughts. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws. Nodding, she got in a battle stance. Ready to leap at Laurelpaw any minute she said she was ready. "Just tell me when your ready, okay? Then I'll attack." Even if in battle you never can be fully ready. She thought, focusing her attention all on Laurelpaw now.

Laurelpaw let her front paws slip forwards on the dirt covered floor of the cave. She arched her back slightly and playfully waved her tail. The Angora mix was excited that their first training session was battle training. It was everything a kit imagined when looking forwards to apprenticeship. A kit didn’t think about chores or cleaning the elders den. Or picking out ticks and replacing bedding. No kit thought about that. They thought about being warriors and leaders, about battles and fights, bravery and pride. Now she was getting to learn that. Hopefully her parents were watching, though the further it went in the less faith she had that they actually were watching. She took on her fighting stance and lashed her tail one final time before parting her maw to speak clearly

“I’m ready.”
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~