Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

| @shortstack; @Vessel; |

Sparkheart looked at the body of the former Riverclan leader. Emotions ran through his head. This was the cat who had accepted him into Riverclan and now they arrived too late. Anger burned inside his heart at the rogue who killed him. Sparkheart glanced back at his apprentice and saw that she was scared. She must be thinking this was all her fault. He was also the one who should be at fault. He had been slow to. "You heartpess Rogue killed him!", yowled Sparkheart, anger burning in his eyes. He aimed a blow at the rogue's shoulder.

| @Pepperkins; @Sneakyfox55; |

Linnetwing looked at her apprentice and then the patrol leader. "They could be planning something or they are just trying to tell us that they are making sure their scent markers are fresh. There's a lot of reasons why they sid this.", she meowed. The Thunderclan warrior hated the smell of Riverclan. It smelled of dead fish. "Flintstar must know in case it is a sign that they want to attack. Its better to be safe than sorry.", Linnetwing added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do