View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:32 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fiddler View Post
Tide looked up at him with a look that screamed 'Don't. Tell her.'. She moaned and put her head back down.
Realization flared in Hamilton's gaze and his jaw dropped open. He let out a stammer before blinking. Oh stars above I'm going to be a father?! His gaze darted over to Kila, and then to West with uncertainty. He tried to work out some words before utterly failing to manage to speak, simply laying his head over Tide's and trying to sort through what he vaguely remembered from his kithood. His mother was a breeder cat, and so was his father; he had made friends with many cats like him who were bred simply for their breed. He vaguely remembered how the twolegs would help with the birth but sometimes it happened at night and the cats had to help each other. "Kila, uh, could you, uh get a-a stick or something. Something that won't, ah, snap easily?" He asked, barely able to get the words out. He stood up. "And, ah, West, um, can I, talk to you, privately?" He stared at the tom with wide eyes.

@Zero to Hero
@Random Melody