View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hamilton chuckled to himself, following her; the rabbit he had caught earlier was dangling from his jaws, ready to be eaten. The scent made Hamilton's nose flare, and he resisted from tearing into the meat; after all, this had not been caught for him, had it? No, it was for Tide and her family. He placed it down by the entrance of the den, looking around. It was a little... cramped for him, considering his massive size. But it was rather spacious for regular sized cats, all things considered. Hamilton found himself bent over in a bid to keep himself from disturbing the dirt on the ceiling, which may have had a role to play in his being uncomfortable. "Ah... I'm going to hang around outside." Hamilton murmured, wiggling out of the tight entrance and breathing in the fresh air, his chest rising and falling a little faster than normal. He despised tight spaces with a passion.
Ori yawned awake, and looked at the large cat standing outside the den. "Howdy doo there!" He said. "I'm Ori, what's your name?" the cat was certainly large. He was a bigger cat than he'd ever seen. Gosh, Kila's gonna go wild when she sees him. he thought.