View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

I now have the ability to edit my original posts! The first page is updated with all the roles that have been accepted up until now! There are still many available! Thank you to everyone who has viewed, applied, or posted so far; I appreciate it very much so!

@AbsurdJinx I will be starting an RP shortly in the ThunderClan clearing with Coyotecry, but I am more than up for cloning her in the territory for a mid-day stroll with Flareheart? Unless you would rather wait to RP them both in the ThunderClan clearing!

@PeaFlower I will go right ahead and post Jaypaw in the apprentices den, and will definitely mention you when done!

@Doodle I must say, Grovepaw is an amazing character! I would love to have her as Jaypaw's crush from back in ThunderClan! Accepted! As for Dawnkit's future mentor, I did not unfortunately have the ability to edit, and Celestial had already been accepted with Daisyshade. But if you would like, Lilyfire could be a mother figure in young Dawnkit's life since her own mother, Sunbreeze, was captured by humans?

@Lonestar23 Oh my, thank you so much for your applications! I would love for Emberwing to take Brightkit on as her first apprentice! She is rather young, but I know Brightkit will be the perfect fit for her! For Kestrelpaw, the role of Jaypaw's ThunderClan crush has been given to Grovepaw, but would she be able to be another one of his best friends from back in his birthplace? Maybe like an extremely close, but platonic, bond? And your reasoning for Copperkit's role is absolutely brilliant! I could definitely see an amazing friendship forming between the two!