View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

Name: Brightkit
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Bubbly} {Extroverted} {Excitable} {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Naive} {Reckless} {Including}
Role: Emberwing's apprentice
Why They Would Fit This Role: She would really try to bring out another side of Emberwing, and get her to be more spontaneous - honestly she might not have a choice, since Brightkit's always so excitable.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: --

Name: Kestrelpaw
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Introverted} {Serious} {Intelligent} {Responsible} {Logical} {Loyal} {Honest} {Blunt} {Protective}
Role: Jaypaw's crush/best friend from ThunderClan
Why They Would Fit This Role: Kestrelpaw needs someone to help her "extend her borders" so to speak, and I think Jaypaw would really be able to help her. She'd definitely be protective of him and it could be interesting with all the stuff going on with ThunderClan/WindClan because she currently isn't happy with the tension and wants it to stop.
Any Storyline Ideas:
- Kestrelpaw saves Jaypaw from some ThunderClan cats at the border, or vice versa
- Kestrelpaw and Jaypaw talk about her joining WindClan, or him joining ThunderClan
Other: none
Questions: nope!

Name: Copperkit
Residence: RiverClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Kind} {Reckless} {Irresponsible} {Intelligent} {Flirtatious} {Caring} {Overprotective}
Role: Dawnkit's best friend
Why They Would Fit This Role: Copperkit would definitely flirt with her some in the future, mainly as a joke - but he would be super protective of her and literally BLOCK anyone trying to hurt her, or flirt with her. He probably would take her safety very seriously and be more careful around her, and she'd definitely be able to help him sort of cool it some.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: @Mauve

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 25th, 2017 at 08:44 AM.