6 moons
Gender-
female
Residence-
Thunderclan
Rank-
apprentice
Appearance-
Grove is a light brown cat splashed with darker brown markings. She has white boots along with a white chest and underbelly. Her fur is very short and not at all fluffy. She has a short muzzle and big pale green eyes. Her long, slim body shape and legs paired with a small, round head make her look a bit funny compared to the common cat- had it not been for her mismatched head, she would look like a very graceful molly. What remains of her tail is a short stump. (Picture in link)
Personality-
Grovepaw is a very bouncy and giggly feline, finding it easy to make friends. She is always looking to see and try new friends and never shies away from a challenge. She has a very adventurous spirit and has already seen quite a bit of the territory from sneaking out as a kit. She seems to attract a bit of trouble to her; for instance, sneaking out caused her to have a run in with a few too many rats, resulting in the loss of her tail. This molly can be a bit brash, not always thinking before acting, however she is not dumb. She has an intelligent mind hidden behind her goofy antics. Grove is also very stubborn, and it takes a lot for her mind to be changed once it is made up. If she wants something, she is determined to get it. Grouped with her smarts, she winds up getting what she wants quite a lot- if not given right away, she will plan up something or reason with another until she achieves what she wants to. Grovepaw always tries to look on the bright side of things, and even if she is let down she will only be briefly upset before bouncing back to her energetic, happy self. It takes a lot to bring the molly down, and if she is ever unusually sad then something big must have happened to cause it. She likes to make others laugh, and always strives to do so, bringing out her overly goofy side. She is not very neat or orderly, shown typically in her messy fur- she almost always has at least one tuft stuck up in a comical way.
Role-
Jawpaw's crush
Why They Would Fit This Role-
She's back in Thunderclan, she's the same age as him, and with her personality I feel like she'd be able to make Jay less reserved around her ^^ I mean, her happiness is infectious.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see them meeting at every gathering, and maybe even scheduling meetings at the border. Perhaps when they're warriors they can become mates- secretly of course. But when Grove becomes pregnant with his kits perhaps she'd decide that this wouldn't do any good for either of them, so she would end it to stay loyal to Thunderclan?
Other-
Nothing right now :P
Questions-
None ^^

--------

Name-
Lilyfire
Age-
12 moons
Gender-
Female
Residence-
Riverclan
Rank-
Warrior
Appearance-
Lilyfire is quite lithe and small for a Riverclan cat. She is smaller than most cats, her size making her seem like an apprentice despite her actual age. She is short furred with tan bengal markings on top of her cream coat. Her eyes are large and round, with an icy blue color.
Personality-
Because of her small size, her family tried to shelter her from most things as a kit, such as trying to keep her from playing too roughly. However, Lilyfire is not one to contain herself, and this treatment only caused her to become more outgoing rather than hesitant. She is very outgoing and stubborn, and not always the most obedient when being told to stay out of trouble. Lily is not one to stand back from confrontation; if she has something to say, you won't have to wait to hear it- she'll blurt it right out. She is very hardworking and always looking to improve her own skills or learn something new, as she always feels like she has something to prove. To her, nothing is ever good enough and she always strives to do better. She longs to prove to everyone that she does not need to be sheltered and that she can manage just fine.
Role-
Dawnkit's future mentor
Why They Would Fit This Role-
Lily is very determined to prove her place, since so many look down on her for appearing to be very fragile. But she's hardworking and has some valuable skills she could pass on to Dawn.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see the two developing a really close relationship, like a sort of sisterly relationship.
Other-
I figured since Dawn is currently unborn, by the time she'd be of apprentice age Lily would be old enough to be getting her first apprentice.
Questions-
None ^^

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|