View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

@Undercover Perhaps starting them off in the ThunderClan clearing would be a good place?

@Celestial Oh my! Daisyshade reminds me a little bit of myself! I absolutely love the idea of her taking on Dawnkit as an apprentice! She is rather young, as she is the daughter of Colby, Hexict's character, so when she reached the age of six moons I will sign her up for a ceremony and mention you! They can definitely interact prior to that however if you would like!

@PeaFlower Yes, the Apprentices Den sounds like a marvelous place to start! As for his previous training, he is almost seven moons so when he first arrived to WindClan from ThunderClan, I planned on having him have started with a mentor, but they dropped his training due to his Half-Clan heritage, so then Shiningfeather maybe volunteered to mentor him? This could be their first training session.

@AbsurdJinx Hehehe I must say, I am tickled by your reasoning for why they fit the role! But I do adore Flareheart and would love for him to be Emberwing's biological brother! I can see a mighty strong sibling bond developing between them, definitely! Also, thank you so much for the advice! I did not know we could do that... it will most certainly make things a bit easier! But... I do see at the top still I am not aloud to access that feature unfortunately... Possibly because I am still new?