View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mirror mirror ( PRIVATE )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Sure! @Cheshire cat )

Briar walked beside her best friend, Burr. The Maine Coon had taken her in and traveled with Briar when they found what really happened to her siblings. It was awful, but at least she had Burr! He was like a father to her. Burr once showed her how to ride on trains. What odd things they were! Long metal monsters that roared louder than thunder and had more legs than a centipede. However they are docile. They let you climb inside of them when they are still, and run faster when you jump into them. They have run over some cats before, and Briar became more cautious about them. Briar shuddered at the thought. It was getting dark out, stars sprinkling around the sky. The moon appearing like a blooming rose. Burr yawned sleepily and curled up. "Let's sleep here for the night," he murmured. Briar padded up beside him, padding around in a circle before lying beside him "Okay," she agreed. As the night grew silent and the only sounds were the hum of crickets and the occasional hoot from an owl, Briar felt restless. Burr had crashed and was fast asleep, but Briar was uneasy. Something wasn't right. Someone else was near this area. But who?
Bite was watching from the shadows not to far from where the little tyke was laying he tilted his head as his brown eyes slightly shined in the shadows he loved kits but they would run away from him because of his grizzly looks. The white tom leapt up to a branch and stared at briar a small purr came from his throat he was just above her " hello little one " he meowed he licked his black paw his voice was deep @Role

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:48 PM.