constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]