View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

[OPEN!]
The grey tabby followed behind his deputy, fur itching and blood pumping, loud thrumming in his ears. It wasn't that he liked to battle or fight. It was more along the lines of showing off. He knew he was good when it came to battles, and he knew most other's knew. So whenever battles came to Riverclan, which now adays was fairly normal, he'd catch glimpses of young apprentices watching him with awe. He'd never brag about it of course, but it did make him feel much much more confident in himself.

Gentlethunder licked his maw, and flicked his ears as Lionstorm called out for the idiot duo of Shadowclan. "It's Forestshade you mousebrain." he snorted at the deputy. It was fairly easy to get under that tom's fur, all you had to do was call him idiotic. He'd blow up in your face in a matter of seconds. The warrior found it amusing, he'd count down how long till the tom finally blew. A smug face blossomed across his features "I think all that power's getting to your head."

The warrior looked on, eyes raking across every cat that came into view, as they peaked their heads out of their dens and stepped into the clearing. Yet there was still no sign of their leader or deputy. He perked his ears forwards, and he sniffed the air a little bit. Confusion flickering across his face. Were they...were they out? Possibly on a patrol, but both of them at the same time? "Lionstorm, maybe they're out 'patroling the border.' you know, like how Windystar said he'd do?" he said, a sacrastic tone bleeding through in the middle of the sentence. He doesn't think that the leader actually remember'd that. As of recent event's he wouldn't be surprised if Windystar completley forgot about all of this mess.

[OPEN Shadowclan Apprentice]

Cardinalpaw jolted awake as a loud booming voice blasted through the clearing. The russet tom scrambled up, kicking his nest up, moss patches flinging every which way. There was an attack on them? Now? With these bustling questions in his mind he burst out into the clearing, fur fluffing up as the stench of fish blanketed the clan. He wiggled his nose in disgust and strode up next to Owlfeather, an annoyed look plastered on his face as he gave the Riverclaners a snarl. "How do we know you aren't lying fish breath? You could have been moving the borders yourselves we're not dumb." the apprentice snapped. They have alot of guts coming in here, acting like they owned the place. The stupid deputy even tore off a patch of that den he just fixed up yesterday. "You're word isn't law stupid, where's Fallenstar? Hm? Why isn't that fatso leading this instead of his incompitent deputy?" he gurgled in his best intimidating voice he could muster. He was still relatively young, so his intimidating voice was more of angry squeaks to all those listening.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us