View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:37 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Cow and Raven friend and crush finder!

Hello~ Cowkit and Ravenkit are looking for friends, buddies, anyone
So, I'm gonna make a finder. Cowkit/paw belongs to @Beanz , Ravenkit/paw belongs to me. They are twins who have white and black markings with violet eyes, the only way to tell them apart is by their left and right ear. Raven has a black spot on his right ear while Cow has one on her left. Raven is a trans guy, while Cow is just AFAB, she/her.

Beanz can talk about Cow's personality, I'll chat about Ravens

Raven personality: overconfident and overworking, he loves to be better than everyone but is sweet when it comes to people he cares about, though he will still be rude then apologize for it and try to make up however he can.

So, we need:
buddies (people to chat to for activity and whatnot)
Friends (people who care a little more for a longer roleplay):
Best friends (those who will stick by their side):
Crushes (can work out or not, either works):
Significant other (could be in the future):

form:

Name:
Moons:
Looks (optional):
Role:
Cow or Raven or both (for which one do you want a role for!):
mention us: @Beanz @Epiales

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 18th, 2024 at 09:47 AM.