View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:27 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"I suppose that would be better. I mean, why are you so anxious to go out into the clearing anyway? There's plenty of fun things to do in here so why not just stay in here and play a game?" she asked, tilting her head a little bit. Coalkit wasn't one for going out and exploring too much. She'd normally do it on her own or while she knows no one's watching her so closely. She also didn't normally do it with other kits. Other cats in general. She liked being on her own and thinking. She loved observing and learning from her surroundings, it was just who she was. That was her idea of fun. "We both have different definitions of fun too," she spoke, her big yellow hues studying the way the other kit's fur bristled a little. Why? Was this another cat that happened to be sensitive to the Starclan topic? It wouldn't surprise her anyway. She didn't want to bring it up to Fernkit, seeing as it would be a waste of breath, though she'd continue on with it if he happened to press into her beliefs. She'd defend herself though. Coalkit was notorious for doing her own thing and being blunt.
Fernkit took a few moments to answer, "Well, being outside is a lot more fun because the queens don't get after you as much." He mewed. He liked to have a lot of fun, but he could be a bit rough with others at time. He got into trouble a lot, but it wasn't really on purpose. Fernkit nodded, "I guess so but we can still try and be friends!" He mewed. His mind was swept of all thoughts about Starclan and Coalkits comments, he was more concerned about making her his friend.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!