View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:09 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Boreas gave a calm, but emotionless,
if some would guess, smile. Her expression became, like usual, unreadable, and possibly emotionless. Boreas's expressions were at times, hard to read, but you could give a solid, but unclear guess is to what Boreas is thinking and feeling. Faking emotions were at most, easy, or hard. But, Boreas was confident with her abilities so if the faking was success or not didn't matter.

"Your welcome, commander."
The brown tabby spoke, with a nod of respect, but also, a bit of courtesy, Boreas wasn't one to be impolite, but if necessary, she would, for the groups benefit.Yes, Boreas was a very loyal fighter, very patriotic.

Ambitions were overridden with loyalty,
always, and she would never overthrow someone just because of their views, she would follow, no matter the costs of her personality, life, or family, change could be beautiful, it could. The brown tabby turned toward Hannibal, a calm, and neutral expression in her face. "Yes, as to be expected. I appreciate your loyalty. " Boreas spoke calmly, but with a polite edge. Yes, she wasn't a rude one, and it wasn't really needed at the moment. Let's hope Halite is a good Commander...

Last edited by seasalt; January 7th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.