Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:51 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Romeo found it as amusing as his company about the thoughts of Heartbreakers. Romeo had met his fair share of most of them. With extraordinary beauty that could never be topped. The she cats that gave his lonely heart a skip of a beat, igniting it to live once more. He could not speak for the Toms that Essie mentioned. He couldn't predict what she been through in earlier relationships, so he did not comment on such. Instead, he told her, "The littlest of hearts just have no desire of inflating emotion. But, emotion is what makes us embrace life. Whether a broken heart, or the heart with fleeting interest." He blinked his eyes, wondering why he said such a phrase. Was he losing his game? No, no...definitely not. Romeo still had his long time charm that always brought luck on his side through gloomiest of days. If it weren't for his luck, he wouldn't have met the pretty gem that was he had his tail wrapped around. Her words, made the Tom chuckle softly. She even added some physical affection that made Romeo eyes glow a bright green. "Aren't you passionate with saccharine, Rose!" He let out a low rumble from deep within his chest. He took her word, sealed it within his heart, and tossed the key away. If what she said was true, then heartbreak was long gone away. Maybe...he could even see into the future. A future with her. Which had to be a long shot in his opinion. A rash relationship, ended rapidly. So, why discourage his chances? Romeo reminded himself to slow his roll, when oppositely she was the one pulling him in like a fisherman. He was her catch, eating her bait. If the world was honest, Romeo was the one finding himself first in love at sight. From pure physical attraction, but decided to get to know these fellow felines to truly see if their heart was as equal - if so, even more beautiful than their physical appeal. "A hunter, you are?" He asked, his ears perking with pure interest. The lies that escaped her pretty maw. A doll such as her must had been very talented. She must had a lot of hidden skills than the hobbies she listed. "Oh, my! You must be alienated from this world. Because this poor soul of mine is never successful much with the birds." Those flying critters...always able to escape his grasp so very easily. Romeo gave a light shake of his head, muttering swears to himself, then turned his attention back to the molly. "Ah, my interests are...more acquired," he shifted slightly, bringing one of his paws behind one of the paws of Essie, in a way of entwining the two. He didn't know how to explain what he liked, or what his interests consisted of because...most likely. It would.confuse this dear wonder - or worse. Uninterest her. Make her realize that this was an entire mistake. "I'm fond with the movements of travels. I can never place myself in a repetition." Why live in one place...when you could explore the ends of the earth? When you could embrace the true magic of what this world appears to give? "Just between the spirits of us, I'm uninteresting as the sound of remote silence." He uttered, more so leaning to joke with her but instead his voice held a serious tone at the inflicted self insult. "You leave me curious, Rose. So, I must ask - do you like to follow the stars? Have you ever ventured into this robust garden we call the earth - our home?" He knew she mostly stayed to herself. Within her own garden. She was missing out on the life of what their ancestors lived. Not every cat enjoyed the feeling of fending for themselves, and perhaps Essie was one of those cats. She loved go remain domesticated, but Romeo was far from the confined life of a peasant cat. As for his interests, there was plenty more, but Romeo preferred to spending time with her so she could get a hint of them herself, rather than telling her outright about them. To put.bluntly, Romeo was more confused about his character as others were of his sense of communication.

@FadingEchoes

Last edited by Brilliance; October 29th, 2017 at 01:53 AM.