View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: One on One? I'm new here :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PoisonFang* View Post
It was morning, still early enough that Alessandra would've liked to be asleep. But here she was, wandering around a crowded marketplace. There were vendors everywhere, all selling various items and yelling their wares above the masses of people. She was accompanied by a group of guards, all keeping a safe and respectful distance as the young princess made her way from one stand to another. She was in the village that morning in search of some breakfast, perhaps even some new jewelry. She could have very easily had it served to her, but Alessandra had always loved the marketplace. The smell of fresh bread wafted into her nose, and within minutes she was holding a baguette and taking small bites.
She was to meet her fiancé later that day, but for now she could enjoy the simple village. Sure, the two had met before, but it had been years since Alessandra had stepped foot inside that castle. Glancing around, Alessandra took a moment to admire the village. Although it was crowded and loud, it was happy and warm. Her brown hair shown in the early morning sunlight, bits of caramel dappled through a dark brown sea of waves. Her majesty had chosen a deep purple gown that morning, adorned with gold lace and buttons to match her crown.
Alexander ran more, taking small bites of the apple. He was running,
planning to pass the girl in the gown. He hadn't recognized her, it had been years. He ran, but a rock stopped him. Alexander tripped, bumping into the girl and knocking her over. "Sorry!" He said, looking at her. Her eyes where... pretty, calming even. But wait, if he was this close to her that meant. "Oh Crap! You can see my face!"He got up, pulling the hood over.
He ran, he didn't know who she was, hopefully she didn't see him again.
Although she was stunning, the young prince would probably get in trouble if anyone found out.
{Ahhh!! Short I'm sorry! I have to pack up a few things ^^;}