View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Leo the Loke @Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw only displayed a neutral amount of sympathy, careful to not lose herself when the cats around her only needed her to be strong. She wasn't looking to be completely emotionless, and she highly doubted she'd be capable of appearing in such a way, but she refused to express all her emotions which were so powerful she was sure they'd overpower her. ``I can at least offer him a peaceful journey to StarClan.`` Juniperpaw looked at each cat in the den before inching forward to stand at Perchkit's limp head. ``Let us give thanks to StarClan for Perchkit's life. His memory will never slip from our minds, and now we commend his spirit to our warrior ancestors. May he watch over us from silverpelt.`` Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect, pressing her nose to the deceased kit's forehead.

``Would you like to sit vigil? I could prepare his body for that event? Or would you rather we immediately put him to rest by burying him?`` Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke, glancing softly at the felines around her.