View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Bees near a windowsill

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's fur bristled as she yelped…it may have took her awhile to realized she’s going to live and not die by the fate of brutal twolegs. As Honey's eyes scanned the room once again she finally spotted the molly, her eyes began to dilate with excitement as she pawed at the glass. “Yes! Yes please you can! Please is there a lil molly named Nettle in there with you?……or any cat that knows where she is?” Her voice going from a form of exhilaration to worrisome. Her fluffy tail flicked and swayed behind her as she sighed heavily, eyes focusing on Athena hoping…no looking for a slight moment of lies or deceit in her providing answer.

This was the last twolegs nest of this side of their colony or whatever this is…all their nests look the same anyways. Everyday she was losing time…if she hadn’t already, big sisters aren’t supposed to be looking for siblings, wondering if their dead or alive, left to die in a dark and cold alleyway……right?

Honey by ramen!

@lys.luvbot
[I deeply apologize!!! T^T had some work to do and the Wi-Fi was a bit eh-]

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 11th, 2024 at 08:38 AM.