View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

Form
Name: Maplekit//Maplepaw//Mapledestiny (suffix may change, i do creative suffixes rather than prefixes)
Appearance: She looks quite similar to Alderscreech. She has long fluffy golden fur and amber eyes. She has sharp kit claws, though they will dull out as she ages along with her sharp teeth. She has a tan underbelly resembling her father.
Personality: Maplekit is a wild kit full of energy. She may come off as erritating, but she means well. She simply wants to be the best warrior she can, and that's why she's like that.
Wildness- She is full of energy and is quite curious about what lies outside camp which sometimes causes her to get in trouble.
Erritating- She loves following warriors around camp, and it sometimes annoys them, but she simply wants to experience camp life of a warrior.
(She'll develop more as I Rp her)
RP Sample: Maplekit eyed the small hole in the camp Should I slip out, no one will catch me, but I may be grounded in the nursery though... she inhailed as she squeazed through the hole I'm free! she started running in excitement, unsure of where exactly to go, but soon grew tired and curled up against a tree taking a nap (sorry when I have something to quote it's longer.)
PPD/Activity: 6.49 last I checked (will go down when school starts probs)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 15th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.