Old August 14th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

Name|| Fissurekit [Fissurepaw | Fissurevitality/eruption/radience]
Gender|| Female
Gender ID|| Cis
Sexuality|| Heterosexual/Pancurious
Appearance|| Ref | Fissure is a bright orange she-cat with darker tabby stripes all over her body. Her amber eyes are such a dark golden color that they appear brown in some lighting, and her long tail is often held high above her head. The she-cat may be shorter than most her age, but she certainly makes herself known through other means.
Personality|| Fissure is a smart-mouth with a sassy attitude. She acts like the world is hers and nobody can ever betray her. She knows this is not the case, and will always be respectful to those of more authority than herself, but she likes to think that she's queen of the world otherwise. She feels like she can't be hurt if she's not really liked all that well. No friends, no pain, right?
Wrong. When alone, Fissure is constantly depressed. Her shoulders are slumped, her tail flopped around her paws lazily, and her ears drooping. The she-cat doesn't understand herself, or why she doesn't really feel anything. She doesn't know that it's okay to be different like that. Even if told, she will never truly know.
The beautiful she-cat knows that she loves her family, and her clan overall, but she doesn't know anything else about how she feels. Maybe someday, some event can open her eyes to her emotions. Someday...
PPD|| 4.67
RP Sample||
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

"Yes, I'm fine," she said honestly. "I just had to get out of camp.." The she-cat had been swarmed by apprentices moments before she asked Owlspark to go for a walk with her, and while she didn't really mind apprentices normally, she didn't really appreciate when she was swarmed by them for any reason. "I don't mind apprentices, but so many at once is too many, especially when you've spent the day with Larkpaw..." she half-hissed her own apprentice's name. The young one had only just become Firesparks' apprentice and already she was driving the warrior up the nearest cliff. "I don't know how forever queens stay queens. I have a whole new respect for them now." She laughed and smiled.

Last edited by Teza; August 15th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.