View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Singenight stood there silently as the Clan erupted into their separate opinions around him. He knew it was normally best to remain calm in most situations, as being quick to rage was never good. He nodded to Sorrelskip. "Bring him forwards, and Cedarwillow too." He said dismissively. He turned to Gorsefeather, his new deputy. "Bring Tumbleclaw. WE must set our footing strong and firm." He said coldly. He waited for his orders to be carried out. Although as he stood there a few voices rang clear in his mind 'You're turning into Eternalstar.' No I am not. Eternalstar was ruthless and cold. He hated the Clan and brought them down. I am only trying to fix this one. He reasoned with himself.

"Kestrelglide, you said you had a mate in another Clan I presume?" He questioned coldly to the tom. "This goes against the warrior code. Even if I were to follow Starclan, this would still be wrong, correct?" He sneered. "The Clans were made for a reason, and we were meant to stay with in our own Clan. Now, with you having a forbidden mate, it breaks both the warrior code, and my code." he said with a slight hiss.
He then turned to Cedarwillow and Tumbleclaw. "And for you two." He began. "You defy me, correct? Do you think I am trying to lead this Clan to destruction? Lead my home into ruins?" He asked mockingly. "See, I am trying to do merely the opposite. I am trying to make this Clan a better Clan. To make it stronger, make it stand out, make the Clan great again." He said leaping down to stand in front of the two warriors.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~