Thread: [ShadowClan] Dreaming x Cougar Kits
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:10 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

—————————
~ Rose - Meadow - Freckle ~
(RoseWither, MeadowSlumber, FreckleMask,)
The Biological Daughter of CougarBite…
~ A brown and cream tabby with green eyes. ~
{She will grow up to become an attractive she-cat.}
This cat is foolishly loyal, and doesn’t see a life outside of ShadowClan. She often sees herself becoming a high rank, with hopes of impressing her parents. She often plays as the medicine cat in kit games, however, she isn’t too knowledgeable about herbs. She often struggles to pick up on small things.
—————————

With her blissful ignorance of the outside world, she will be very loving and happy with her current family. The small she-kit will love her parents equally, and be a bit of a suck up. Her opinions will place what she knows at the top because it’s all she knows. She will genuinely believe that those in power are the best ones to be in power.

But what does this mean? As the kitten ages, she will learn about life outside of ShadowClan… She will grow curious, and begin to meet others outside her clan. Her false idea of loyalty will cause her to create quick enemies, and she will grow to despise the other clans… From here, she will begin to grow sour and harsh…

—————————

My activity is… bad… but I’m searching for a motivator. I’m hoping that this little girl gives me the motivation to return full time!
—————————

Trial rp post;
<The scene is waking up alone in the nursery one morning on a cold winter day,>

—————
FreckleKit - A ShadowClan Kit!
~ A brown and cream tabby she-cat with green eyes. ~
——————
This morning was unlike any others, for the kitten lacked the warmth of her dear parents… Mother, father, it didn’t matter, the she-kit just wanted warmth… She creeps to the entrance of the nursery, peering out, she only sees the frozen clearing, snow painting every corner of the camp she had grown to love so deeply… Feeling nervous, she takes a step back, not wanting to touch the white powdery ice that tainted her favorite place… The she-cat wonders where her parents could have possibly gone, and why they left her alone…

She didn’t want to admit it, but she thought that her lovely family may have abandoned her… Why else would her entire family be gone? She’d seen it happen before to kittens just like her, so she wouldn’t be surprised if she too got unlucky… Her fluffy ears folded back as she pads back to her nest, not knowing what else to do… She lets out a deep sigh as she nuzzles into what was once her parents nest… It was only now that she heard the giggling of her family approaching outside the den…

> FreckleKit had simply slept in…
——————

—————————

Form but simplified without the creative aspects;

Name (3 options plz): in order of fav to least; Freckle, Rose, Meadow
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: cougar kid
Appearance: A brown and cream tabby with green eyes.
Personality: Ignorant and clueless. Deeply loyal.
(optional) Sexuality: Undecided
Dynamic w/ Cougar: form says that she would love them.
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: form says that she would love them.
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): The form says that she would respect her great grandma.
Your activity: 5/10 for now…

—————————

Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.
—————————

Last edited by Dakotaa; December 25th, 2023 at 05:41 PM.