Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar stood up and shook her fur climbing back up on the leaders rock her tail was in the air and she sat down near the edge of it her ears perked up and her head held high now clearing her throat . She took a deep breath then exhailed " cats of Juniperclan gather around leaders rock for an ceremony ! " she shouted hopefully everyone would be able to hear she looked down and flicked her ears " brackenheart it is your time for an apprentice you will be mentor to wishpaw . Do you best to pass on what you know to wishpaw " she meowed she awaited their response
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Brackenheart's grin and happy face quickly turned serious again. He dipped his head,"I'll do my best Juniperstar," he then turned to face Wishpaw. He flicked his ear and walked up to the apprentice.

@Twilight01
*Reads post* OH ************ UMMM)

Wishpaw turned to face Brackenheart and walked towards him. Her heart raced with excitement as she reached to touch bases with him. Her mentor had disappeared and she had been waiting to get a new mentor ever since!

I hope that's ok with you @CFVY, I don't know how else to explain her name other than that.)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.