View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:54 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: the losers' club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Bluepaw (she needs more adventure)
Role Desired: Bev Marsh
Personality: She’s a bit flirtatious and when she was a kittypet, her twoleg’s kits abused her by tossing her around and half drowning her in water or locking her away from her family in a cage in the woods then lighting the cage on fire (explains the small scars)
Appearance: Dark brown fur and blue eyes, which she was named after. She has fire burn scars
Roleplay Sample: Bluepaw lay in the clearing watching the toms check her out, she acted as if she didn’t notice though she sighed,” If only I were pretty then the toms would like me.” She meowed super loudly as if she were hinting as she watched them come closer and inspect her more.

....why’d ya have to steal Eddie....I’d have used Orangepaw who is a momma’s boy and has a problem with smoke-inahation...similar to inhailer I guess and is terrified of everything...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Name: Fawnpaw
Role Desired: The Quiet Genius
Appearance: Fawn-colored Abyssinian
Roleplay Sample: Starter on a good day http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...92&postcount=5

I would like to note that Fawnpaw identifies as female, despite being born male. If needed I can reverse this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
Name:
wolfkit || wolfpaw || wolfmask
Role Desired:
the joker (richie tozier)
Appearance:
i tried finding a cat with 'glasses'
Roleplay Sample:
in our pms <3
thank you all for your forms! ill certainly put you all in consideration, though this isn't first come first serve!
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da