View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:19 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Hexict

Silverpaw. she thought. I'm SilverPAW now!
She stared expectantly at her brother. Sootkit- I mean paw, got her name first. she grumbled. I'll pester her a bit about it later! Then Fallenstar announced the last apprentice- Pebblepaw. "Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw!" She called and ran forwards to him when he had tocuhed noses with his mentor- It was a black she-cat known as Cloverheart. As frightened as he had been, he still had a proud shine to his eyes when he looked up at Silverpaw. "Yes?"
"We're apprentices now!" she declared, and hurled herself playfully at him.
Pebblepaw squealed, and tried to push her off, but Silverpaw was able to stand there for a few seconds, and then just walk off.
"You can train on defending yourself now." she purred.
Cloverheart purred too.
"Do you want to be showed the territory together?" she asked.
Pebblepaw hurried to add something. "Oh, no, it's fine! Silverpaw will want to go for herself, I would only slow her down." he said.
Cloverheart gave him a glance. "Really? I don't think it would be that bad, but I guess we can take two different ways showing the territory."
Silverpaw purred her thanks. As much as she loved her brother, he could drag her down sometimes.
Silverpaw stopped in her step. Right. She grew a bit hot in her pelt.
She hadn't even touched noses with her mentor yet!
Fallenstar had called her mentor Willowcloud, right? She looked around, trying to see if there was someone looking mentor-ish waiting for Silverpaw.

Last edited by ponyapan; June 8th, 2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Forgot the @